Are you over 18?
Do you love to play online games?
Do you spend every waking minute watching Twitch streams?
Would people say you exercise good judgment?
If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for approximately 10 dynamic and driven individuals to work on a part-time basis during the SOS beta to moderate and provide customer support. You will be reviewing abuse reports from players, moderating video/audio, responding to user tickets and providing quality feedback from our players to the team.
Flexible shifts of 4 hours at a time are available 24 hours a day during one week in December. There will be 3 paid orientation sessions for those that are on the project by early December. For those looking for a longer term opportunity, this may turn into a full-time gig in January.
What you’ll do
- Investigate reported abuse and take appropriate actions
- Provide friendly and efficient customer support via email to our users across our platform.
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate issues/feedback to the team based on the provided guidelines.
What you’ll need
- A high level of written and spoken fluency in English
- In tune with gamer culture and online gaming concepts
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- Committed and able to work independently
- An eye for detail
- Tech savvy
- Multimedia literate with sound computer skills
- Have played PC games much of your life
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Flexible schedule – love the idea of working on weekends!
- Able to work from home with a fast internet connection
We’re witnessing a revolution. The entertainment industry is being transformed by gamers who are becoming the next generation of great performers and personalities, and they’re drawing the attention of larger audiences every day.
At Outpost, we’re building a multiplayer survival game, called SOS, that’s designed from the ground up to be as thrilling to watch as it is to play. Powering SOS is a platform we’re building that turns every player into a performer and gives them a live, interactive audience. On this platform, everyone experiences the thrill of being in the spotlight, and every audience member has the ability to participate in play. Join us and work alongside industry veterans from EA, Zynga, Epic Games, YouTube, and Twitch to take a fresh approach on gaming and entertainment.