Piktochart is a web application that combines the power of design and storytelling to help people create visuals at work that matters. We are striving to become a known brand that people can trust to deliver high quality, professional visuals without the learning curve.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, your mission will be to:
– Be laser focused on growing sales and finding new successful segments in USA
– Explore new avenues and channels for sales growth. Improve what we are doing well today, and advise us on how to grow the North America market;
– Comfortable at presenting remote demo sessions to prospects, combing large databases of enterprise prospects, both SME & Fortune 500;
– Be our brand ambassador at networking events, advise us on how to benefit enterprise communities, create win-win partnerships, showcase our company culture and value;
– Explore partnerships for commercial purposes and paid-user growth, specifically on enterprise level.
– Experience in quota-carrying SaaS sales role and inside sales management in a high growth SAAS/digital environment;
– You’re a winner of deals and have a personal history of consistently exceeding your own individual contributor quota;
– You have no fear on the phone and demonstrate excellent written communication for crafting strategic outreach;
– You’re disciplined when comes to executing daily/weekly prospecting activities;
– You’re curious, constantly learning, and highly adaptable. You’re able to take open feedback on what is working and what is not;
– You believe in our product; you’re excited by the complex and changing nature of the visual communications industry.
– You use data to identify improvements and build scalable campaigns.
– You know that working cross-functionally is the best way to come to successful solutions.
Remote in USA