Udacity’s mission is to democratize education. We’re an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. If you love a challenge and would like to make a difference by helping students embark on their dream career path, then read on!
Udacity is looking for a Consulting Analyst to help drive employment of our Nanodegree program graduates by exploring opportunities to connect our global student body with relevant 3rd parties such as staffing agencies and recruiting platforms. This is a 3-month contract.
What You’ll do:
- Conduct and summarize research on new intelligent sourcing and recruitment platforms.
- Build, manage and qualify a database of recruitment and staffing agencies that align with Udacity graduate career objectives.
- Evaluate potential partnership opportunities within these categories and outline resources required for execution
- Recommend pilot initiatives that would drive student outcomes, such as interview attainment and job placement.
- Present recommendations to executive team.
Who You are or Have:
- 3+ years experience in a field directly or adjacent to technical recruiting
- 5+ years experience as a consultant or working on new business development.
- Familiarity and experience working with staffing agencies and third party recruitment firms and platforms.
- Experience working with both job candidates and employers to create mutually beneficial connections.
- Proven experience in managing partnership relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about the education space and helping people grow in their careers.