OpenClassrooms is a mission-driven company that makes education accessible to everyone, everywhere. 🌎
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future. Each month, at least 300 000 free students from around the world connect to our platform, and we currently count more than 10 000 degree students.
We are very proud to be part of the B Corp community (more than 3,500 companies that combine profit and general interest) and to have the Great Place to Work label. OpenClassrooms is also part of the Next40 group for the second consecutive year.
In April 2021, we announced new fundraising of 80 million dollars. This will help us invest in our product, continue our growth and make education even more accessible across the world!
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
In an environment where teams are heavily focused on running their operations, we are seeking an individual with expertise in optimizing processes and tools.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to evaluate current business processes, identify the necessary process iterations and implement them in collaboration with internal stakeholders. You will also impact the onboarding and training of our teams.
In this newly created role, you will:
– Support the Director of Operational Efficiency to ensure the Global Operations team runs as efficiently as possible from several angles.
– Perform analyses of business processes related to tools, productivity, and quality.
– Define our cross-channel communication strategy and roll it out to ensure the quality and consistency of our customer experience
– Be responsible for the administration, documentation and continuous improvement of tools used by operational teams
– Design and implement large-scale feedback loops to ensure we understand the sentiment of our customers and students across the entire journey
– Support all operational teams in reaching their targets and helping them improve their processes
– Ensure onboarding and training materials are updated with the latest changes.
– Measure the impact of your efforts on the teams’ productivity and the quality of their work, but also on the satisfaction of our customers.
– Collaborate with OpenClassrooms stakeholders from all teams and all management layers to promote agile methodologies and ensure roadmap delivery.
– Integrate feedback from both customers and OpenClassrooms staff and leverage it to identify further iterations
This position will report to the Director, Operational Efficiency
– Administrator experience on Saas tools (Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA, etc)
– Exceptional communication (oral and written)
– Superb organizational and project management skills
– Laser-focused and high attention to detail
– Ability to work on a wide variety of projects and topics
– Ability to understand, digest, interpret, and simplify complex problems and processes
– Simplifier: you can break down complex processes into legible and digestible documentation, using creative and innovative ways to get the message across
– Bonus: Product/Data specifications writing skills
– Bonus: French communication skills, both written and verbal is a plus
– 7+ years of professional experience, of which:
– 2+ years startup experience
– 2+ years agile experience
WHY JOIN US
– A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
– A competitive salary
– Dental and Vision: 100% covered for the employee and 75% for the family
– 401K (pension): the company matches up to 5%
– Health insurance: 100% covered for the employee and 75% for the family
– Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
– Parental & family leave (Maternity Leave Package)
– PTO 20 Days and additional vacation days. After 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1,000$ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
– “Remote First” work policy
– A company MacBook
– The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min)
– Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with Director of the department you are applying to join (1 hour)
– This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills ( 1hour)
– For the very final round, you will meet other teams in OpenClassrooms (Brand & Comms, Learning, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
– You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
Feel free to check our online course How do we work at OpenClassrooms to get the gist of who we are.
👉 Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!