Everlane needs empathetic problem solvers for our Customer Experience team who thrive in the wee hours of the night. Do you hate alarm clocks and prefer to sleep during the day? Have more energy past 8pm when everyone else seems to be hunkering down for the night? If so, we want to hear from you!
As a member of the part time Customer Experience team you’ll work remotely from your home. You will answer all customer inquiries—including, but not limited to—providing sizing advice, handling damaged products, and tracking down packages. We take each email case by case and do not follow a strict problem solving structure. Our ideal candidate is someone with social intuition that knows when it’s right to make an exception.
This position is 20-25 hours a week, between the hours of 5pm to 12am PST. Again, it’s the perfect gig for someone who is a natural night owl or wants a complementary gig to whatever PT job they have during the day.
Interview Tips: Read this article (http://bit.ly/1PlCk1A) to help you build the best resume and application for Everlane. Please keep in mind this interview process is catered to the candidate and typically includes four video interviews and one project.
- Email all day, everyday; you’re checking both Gmail and Zendesk every 24 hours
- Handle product issues: sizing + styling questions, damaged item requests
- Handle warehouse issues: wrong items and missing items
- Handle shipping issues: lost packages and delayed shipping concerns
- Study new Everlane product weekly
- Must work at least 20 hours a week, blocked times from 3-8 hour shifts
- Must be available to work between the hours of 5pm-12am PST
- No benefits
- You’ll work alone every shift so you must be autonomous, self-managed, and resourceful
- Spelling and grammar that would make Messrs. Strunk and White proud
- You must have an up-to-date, working laptop or desktop computer with screensharing capability
- Must be available through December and January with limited time off for holidays
- Zendesk experience is a plus
- Sarcasm is a must
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: As a company, we take hiring very seriously. Our process tends to be longer than other companies because it’s very important to us to find the best people to join our team.
Interviewing with Everlane may include any combination of the following: video interviews, phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Our goal is to assure we find the best mutual fit for each and every role.