InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world’s most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Employees love us too — which is why it’s such an honor our team has voted InVision to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work list.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital. We’re looking for an Onboarding Productivity Specialist to add to our Sales Enablement team.
Are you a designer that loves to use and share your experiences with InVision? Do you have the heart of a teacher? Do you get excited about the thought of teaching others about design and the design process? InVision is looking to expand our Productivity Team and is searching for someone to help us on-board our new sales and customer success hires. You’ll not only work alongside another designer (who loves InVision and teaching) to help create build out the training programs, but you’ll also deliver the programs with a design centric approach.
- Collaborate with a senior onboarding specialist to enhance and expand the existing program.
- Lead your own classes, ensuring our newest sales and customer success hires have strong empathy for those who are designing and building digital products.
- Conduct training calls, demos and onboarding exit interviews.
- Provide assessments and feedback to their managers.
- 3+ years of experience in digital design or has empathy for the design process and those who play a role in it.
- Passion for and skilled in teaching, the transfer of knowledge and ability.
- High EQ: kind, compassionate, empathetic, positive.
- A story-teller with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A builder with a get it done attitude.
- Ability to comprehend, breakdown and execute a process and problem solve.
- Self motivated and able set own goals to achieve success in a team environment.
- Enjoys high-urgency, fast-paced working environments.
- Detail oriented, quick learner and finds enjoyment in contributing to others’ success.
- Experience with sales and customer success a plus.
- Real-world InVision usage is a plus.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.