About this project:
Group Income is a user-friendly way of providing your friends and family, or community, with a minimum income, without relying on politics. Group Income (the app) is built upon a novel protocol and framework for creating open source, decentralized, and end-to-end encrypted applications.
- Understanding of basic infosec concepts.
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience using more than one programming language.
- Are able to get up and running with Group Income development because you find these instructions trivial to follow.
- Know how to submit pull requests.
- Are self-taught and are constantly pushing yourself to expand your knowledge and skillset.
- You are not intimidated by anything written above.
- Able to commit at least 15 hours per week for the next 6 months or so. We do weekly video chats on Monday at 8am Pacific Time.
- Are excited by what we’re creating.
What to expect:
Have a look at our Github project and existing pull requests. Our development process involves in-depth review and testing to ensure the highest level of quality. Be prepared for potentially multiple rounds of PR reviews, and be prepared to also review other people’s code.
In Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Monero (XMR), or Zcash (ZEC) preferred (most of our donations are crypto). We can pay in USD if there is no other way.
- Send an email to email@example.com telling us:
- Why you think you’re a great fit for this position.
- What, if anything, you think you might have trouble with (be honest).
- Link(s) to portfolio(s) if you have any.
- How long you’ve been a developer and what programming languages you know.
- Any questions/concerns you have.
- How soon you’ll be able to start.
- Install Keybase and send a copy of that email to greg.
We should respond back within a week or so of receiving your application (depending on how many responses we’ve received so far).