Have a background in the administrative realm? Looking for a role with full flexibility to work from home? Want the opportunity to support small business owners, entrepreneurs, doctors, attorneys, consultants or the like? Are you comfortable working anywhere from 10 to 40 hours per week?
The workplace is evolving as individuals and businesses transition to the virtual workplace. However, the need for support doesn’t cease, and as Recruiters, we are committed to creating jobs for the administrative community.
Maven is looking to bring on Virtual Assistants with experience in the administrative support realm to our new offering, Maven Assist. Maven Assist provides virtual support solutions to clients who don’t need a full-time or on-site Executive Assistant, but who still require support. Our customizable program allows assistants to work anywhere from 10 to 40 hours per week – you can dial up or dial down the number of hours that makes sense for you.
* An administrative professional with 2+ years of executive support experience
* Experienced in calendar management, travel planning and logistics, and expenses
* Comfortable working remotely and can be available during traditional business hours
* Based in the United States
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience supporting more than one executive at a time
* A knack for connecting and working with people in a virtual environment
* A private and professional workplace with a stable WiFi connection
Bonus points if You Have Experience with Any of the Following:
* CRM Experience
* Outlook / Office 365 / G-Suite
* Excel / Google Sheets
* PowerPoint / Keynote / Slides
* Concur / Trip Actions / Expensify
* Slack / Teams
* Asana / Trello
* Hootsuite / Mailchimp
Benefits and Perks:
* Competitive Hourly Pay
* Monthly Internet and Phone Stipend
* Paid Sick Leave and Vacation Time
* Provisioned Technology
* Eligible for Health Benefits
For over a decade, we’ve matched thousands of executives and executive assistants and are proven experts when it comes to matchmaking. We’re recognized thought leaders in the administrative community and strong advocates of this profession as evidenced by our Executive Assistant podcast. With Maven Assist, we will match assistants based on their ability to meet our clients’ needs.
If this opportunity sparks your interest and you’d like to learn more about our program, submit your resume and one of our Recruiters will be in touch with you.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.