At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
We are looking for an MBA intern who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, environment to join our team. Candidates should have a passion for deeply understanding customer needs through research, data, experimentation, and insights. As an MBA Marketing intern, you’ll develop and execute strategies to effectively communicate Cloudflare’s value to prospective and existing customers. We’re looking for a proactive individual who takes ownership over initiatives and drives execution with limited oversight.
- Build and lead the execution of new strategic marketing campaigns focused on critical audiences
- Drive comprehensive customer research, market research, and analysis across different customer and product segments
- Lead complex and time-critical projects by quickly understanding context and developing an analytical framework that leads to a prioritized approach for resolution.
- Synthesize data to identify KPIs and trends that translate into actionable insights.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate results and insights with cross-functional teams.
- MBA and Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative/business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience. Degree in a technical or engineering field is a bonus.
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals.
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience. Expertise and/or strong interest in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus.
- Problem-solving and project management skills. Experience executing strategic and operational initiatives.
- Experience developing complex analytical models in spreadsheets and using presentation software to facilitate communication with senior stakeholders.
- Utilize exceptional leadership to define, develop, implement and measure projects on time and ensure alignment with business goals and customer experience.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated; excellent communicator and collaborator
- Ability to commit to a 12 week internship.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers–at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person’s, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.