The Marketing Analyst,will leverage sophisticated applications, including Marketo, Salesforce.com, Omniture, and Tableau to measure, optimize, and document Concur’s Enterprise Americas’ lead to revenue process.
Reporting into the Enterprise Americas Business Unit, but working intimately with the Global Marketing Operations team the Marketing Analyst, Enterprise Americas will leverage the systems and tools to assist with reporting, marketing process, training/documentation, and execute the build of automated marketing programs to ensure Concur reaches marketing qualified lead goals and revenue objectives.
A key function in this position is working closely with Enterprise Americas Field Marketing & Demand Generation in order to help design/develop, optimize, monitor, and analyze the demand funnel and marketing campaign performance metrics.
- Work with Enterprise Americas Marketing and Sales to understand business problems and work towards strategic solutions by leveraging Marketo, Salesforce.com, Omniture, and Tableau.
- Ongoing pipeline health and demand funnel analytics delivery to provide Enterprise Americas Marketing and Sales with insights for better decision making on pipeline, lead scoring and nurturing.
- Measure return on marketing’s investment, conversion rates, funnel health, lead scoring, cost per metrics and spot areas of success, opportunity and improvements.
- Benchmark the organization’s current marketing activities, performance and investment against industry best practices and partner with marketing to make the appropriate changes for program optimization.
- Develop and maintain marketing workflow process, such as campaign attribution and tracking, lead flow, lead scoring and nurture tracks.
- Leverage the Marketo reporting tool to generate ad-hoc reports or necessary dashboards for real-time monitoring as requested.
- Work with Enterprise Americas Reporting and Analytics to help facilitate easier reporting, and streamlined delivery for agile campaign optimization.
- Execute on list uploads to ensure data integrity.
- Own and lead marketing enablement and process documentation efforts.
- Monitor key systems to ensure optimal performance (e.g. correct and accurate lead routing, campaign tracking, etc… ) and diagnosis system issues.
- Assist with optimizing and analysis of automated marketing programs such as email marketing, event automation, lead scoring and nurture campaigns using Salesforce.com and Concur’s marketing campaign management software (Marketo).
- Partner with marketing to maintain database health to ensure key sales and marketing reporting data is valid from the various systems through monitoring and quality checks.
- Assist with relevant training to implement marketing best practices across the organization.
- Work with global counterparts to ensure streamlined marketing methodologies, processes and goals across Concur marketing
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in B2B marketing operations, preferably in the technology industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or analytics discipline – economics, mathematics, statistics
- Experience with marketing and sales automation systems, reporting, analytics, email marketing, advertising, and general technical aptitude
- Extremely strong project/program management skills
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce.com, Omniture, and Tableau tools.
- Results-driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Highly analytical with reporting experience in Excel and other databases and CRMs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in database technology and architecture
- Ability to pass a background check
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Displays business acumen
- Displays organizational agility
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
EEO: Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of ‘Leadership through innovation in everything we do’. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Concur is the leading provider of spend management solutions and services in the world, helping companies of all sizes transform the way they manage spend so they can focus on what matters most.
Through the Concur open platform, the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers, and developers can access and extend the Concur T&E cloud. Concur systems adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies of all sizes.
Our customers range from small businesses to the Fortune 500, so we know a lot about how different companies work. We can scale up or down based on your company's size, spending goals, policy complexity and travel program needs. No matter how big or small your company is, Concur has a travel, expense and invoice solution for you. And with the growing partner community building around our platform, you’ll have access to a growing feature and application market.
In the past, no one gave a second thought to expense reports. We did. And since then, we’re on a mission to change the way businesses look at expense reports and travel. Now, Concur processes more than 10% of the United States' T&E spend. Join us as we make that number grow.
Travel is a part of who we are. We focus on improving business travel every day, and make time to get away from our own desks. With up to 27 days of paid time off, where would you go?
Are you ready to join a team of approximately 5,000 employees working our tails off to change the way businesses look at travel and expense?