Employee Sub-Group: Perm PT Hourly
Work Schedule: Part Time- Regular up to 20 hours per week
We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool. Raters log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule. A Rater reviews the results returned in a specific search query and rates them in terms of relevance. The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. You should have a minimum 12 months experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work and an Android smartphone 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher to perform the work on.
• High School Diploma or GED Qualification
• For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years.
• Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Applicants should apply by copying and pasting the link below into their browser and complete the online application form: