At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
This role will involve working closely with all elements of the Customer Experience and Trust team (CET), and will report directly to the CET Training Lead. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and creative individual, who can collaborate well with other trainers, use data from the QA team to drive the CET team toward continual improvement and excellence.
- Manage the end-to-end design and development of a learning solution, from initial scoping to final learning product release.
- Use an array of tools to produce a variety of materials that promote learning through self-study, practice, performance support, and socialization and knowledge-sharing.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of team templates, learning models and overall best practices.
- Develop assessment instruments to measure learner acceptance, comprehension, and application of processes and systems knowledge.
- Ensure and drive best practices standardization across all projects, content and sites.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to set and manage expectations, create project plans, and regularly communicate project update and status.
- Develop performance-based learning objectives and ensure training products are designed and to achieve those objectives through effective design practices, testing, and other UX best practices
- Share best practices, and help the training team conceptualize, design, and organize projects
- Work with external Instructional vendors and consultants
At Home Requirements:
- A quiet and secure workspace (with a closed door), ergonomic chair, and desk
- High-speed Internet service (16 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provide
Experience & Skills:
- Alignment with Lyft’s Core values: Make It Happen, Uplift Others and Be Yourself
- A passion for creating great customer experiences
- 5+ years of experience in instructional design and developing learning content
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required
- Self-motivated and a drive for excellence
- History of sparking improvements in learning strategy and content through collaboration and prototyping
- Experience with LMS environments, Adobe Creative Cloud, elearning content authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Elucidat, etc.), and screencasts (Screenflow or Camtasia)
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of different elearning formats and ability to recommend the best approach based on the uniqueness of each situation (.MP4, SCORM or xAPI)
- Successful record of building effective learning experiences in the format of, simulations, game-based and gamified learning, websites, microlearning, just in time solutions, job aids and infographics, video, and animation/motion graphics
- Strong ability to establish relationships and work collaboratively
- Experience working on a global team
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.