InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a People Operations Generalist to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the team:
We are seeking a People Operations Generalist who is passionate about building a world class people function supporting a completely distributed global workforce. You will own many key areas for our team while also having the flexibility in your role to work on many career building projects. Come join a fabulous people team as we reimagine work at a growing, dynamic company.
What you’ll do:
- Own and administer our global leave of absence, disability, and workers’ compensation programs including compliance with local and regulatory requirements
- Facilitate application and maintenance of immigration needs for employees and candidates globally and assist in developing immigration processes and expanding our international onboarding practices
- Communicate immigration stages effectively to managers, employees, and act as the point of contact with our immigration firms
- Support global benefit processes and procedures such as enrollment, vendor management, communications, and payments
- Manage global benefits and 401k compliance including reporting, notices, documentation, and audits to meet all legislative and plan requirements
- Provide generalist support to assist with new programs and projects
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years HR (or similar) experience required
- Strong benefits and general HR compliance knowledge
- Experience supporting a multi-state organization
- Global benefits and compliance experience is a plus
- Be a true generalist willing to pitch in wherever help is needed on the people team
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a passion for thinking creatively and continuous improvement
- Experience in high growth startup environment
- Self-starter, problem solver and a highly organized task master
- Passion for supporting InVisioners around the globe and communicating people programs effectively
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.