Karat has reengineered technical hiring to ensure that great talent gets noticed by great companies. We augment engineering organizations by conducting the first-rounds of technical interviews on their behalf. Our service saves material engineering time and drives a highly responsive and consistent experience for candidates. Karat continuously invests in cutting edge interview methodologies with an aim of reducing bias and letting candidates demonstrate their true ability.
We operate as strategic partners for engineering leaders at the world’s leading technology companies including Jet, MuleSoft, Roblox, Intuit, Ten-X, Minted and many more. As the gold standard of technical interviewing, our well-funded company is scaling quickly to meet our growing list of client’s needs.
As our first Sales Recruiter, you will own key initiatives and join us on the ground floor, hiring the key talent in our Sales, Customer Success, and Business Operations teams. You’ll have a chance to build these teams, our recruiting programs, and influence our employer brand.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with sales leaders across the organization to identify and hire top talent
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out Karat Sales, Customer Success and Business Operations teams
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full lifecycle responsibilities
- Work as a team with our Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS (Lever)
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of Sales Recruiting experience, preferably at a B2B company
- Proven record of creative sourcing methods to find and close talent
- Experience working at a startup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- BA/BS degree
Karat is the trusted technical assessment partner for companies. We're engineering a better interview. Karat's modern platform delivers Interviews as a Service. We dramatically improve the quality of hiring outcomes and streamline talent selection through interviewing science, software and expertise.
Hiring top talent is a critical activity for all companies, and yet the way organizations interview candidates is broken. Interviewing is a time consuming process that is rarely data-driven, and often yields mixed results. At most companies, engineers have to squeeze interviews in between their busy workdays and many do this only out of obligation.
At Karat, we see a massive opportunity to transform the interviewing experience for every candidate and company. We source and train a global network of software engineers to conduct the first rounds of interviews for leading tech companies like Intuit, Interana, BuildZoom and Minted. Our unique approach recognizes interviewing as a valuable craft, treats candidates with utmost respect and is grounded in rich interview data.
We believe that our professional, data-driven approach to interviewing talent will serve to unlock the potential of engineers across the world and the companies they choose to work at.