Fender Digital Products is the newest division making apps, websites, platforms and tools to compliment the guitars, amps and audio gear that Fender makes. Building on this brand authenticity, Fender is building a digital ecosystem of products and interactive experiences for the new and experienced player alike. We are aiming to create products — digital and physical — that enable all players at every point in their musical journey.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the product and design cohorts to design new features and functionality for our ecommerce efforts
- Create high-quality, testable, shippable code and participate in code reviews with teammates
- Collaborate on an overall technical ecommerce roadmap, including code refactoring, developer quality of life, site usability, and more
- Provide guidance and learnings for internal teammates and help shepherd projects undertaken by external contractors
- Ship new features and functionality across locales, in collaboration with product, marketing, IT, and executive teams
What you’ll need:
- Experience in an E-Commerce environment; our environment is Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) but experience with Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce, and other similar environments welcomed
- Must be able to integrate front end solutions with multiple data sources, including XML, JSON, and custom APIs
- Familiar with Headless E-Commerce is a plus
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work well with agile, high-quality engineering, design, and product teams
- Strong desire to make continuous improvements to an overall codebase and iterate on the process of how work gets done
About Fender Musical Instruments:
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, Gretsch®, Jackson®, EVH®, Charvel® and Groove Tubes®, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com. FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.