Intuit is seeking Tax Associates for the upcoming tax season. If you have an active PTIN, we would love to connect with you!
What You Get:
– Company Benefits: 401(k) savings plan with Intuit matching, paid sick leave, Intuit provided E&O insurance, employee stock purchase plan, employee assistance program, product discounts and free copy of TurboTax Live.
– As part of this position, you have the opportunity to work 100% remotely, collaborating with an exceptional team from the comfort of your home or office.
Who You Are:
– As a Tax Associate, you have a minimum of 2 years of paid experience filing 30 or more federal and state individual 1040 tax returns, using commercial tax preparation software.
– If you have obtained an Intuit Academy Level 1 badge, you are eligible with 1+ year of recent experience with 30 or more paid tax returns.
– You are passionate about helping clients navigate the complexities of taxation, and you’re committed to enhancing our brand by delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
– You possess excellent customer service skills, and you are excited to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a professional, friendly, and confident manner.
What You Will Do:
– In this role, you will help our customers complete their taxes using Intuit TurboTax products. By providing tax advice, full service return preparation, tax calculations, and managing product/software inquiries, you will be working toward advancing our goal of “Powering Prosperity Around the World.”
– You will utilize government websites, professional resources, and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language.
– This is a virtual, customer-facing role, so you will use our state of the art video communication software to interact with customers, and you will document interactions to maintain accurate records.
– If you reside in the United States, and are ready to earn supplemental income by helping people with their taxes, APPLY NOW!
Intuit provides a competitive compensation package with a strong pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this position is New York $21.00 – $28.00, Colorado $19.90 – $26.50, Washington $21.00 – $28.00. This position will be eligible for a cash bonus, equity rewards and benefits, in accordance with our applicable plans and programs (see more about our compensation and benefits at Intuit®: Careers | Benefits). Pay offered is based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and work location. To drive ongoing pay equity for employees, Intuit conducts regular comparisons across categories of ethnicity and gender.