We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
Product operations is a very new discipline in the world of tech and engineering. At Super.com the product operations team seeks to improve the efficiency, capacity, and productivity of the holistic product development process by managing improvements in the process and tools used by product management and software development teams. We also deliver new tools and processes with the goal of improving metrics such as product lead time and engineering cycle time. In addition we help improve common tools in the DevTech stack such as Jira for delivery management, Notion for product planning, and LinearB for measuring engineering efficiency.
About this role
We are looking for an experienced Product Operations Manager to help administer the product development tools and processes used in our product development lifecycle (PDLC) at Super.com. We are looking for candidates who are highly effective administrators of these tools, and able to identify automation opportunities within the DevTech stack. In this role you will work with teams to address feedback about our tools and processes, and reduce friction inside the tools by improving workflows and using automation. Your contribution will help drive improvements in product planning, tracking, development, and accountability from the moment an idea is written down until it delivers value as a feature or capability in our product.
- DevTech Tool Admin: You will own the specific tools (DevTech stack) used in product development at comand help build and administer team spaces, Notion boards, Jira workflow and Agile team support, etc.
- Product Development Lifecycle Improvements: While administering the tools in our DevTech tool chain, you will look for and continually implement tweaks to reduce friction and improve processes by automating manual steps to improve usability and efficiency of our tools and process.
- Product Operations Content Moderation:You will ensure that running processes and tools in our planning and development workflows produce high quality, visible, and consistent data by ensuring org compliance with established practices and tooling workflows. You will groom, polish, and administer product document repositories ensuring deprecated content is removed or hidden, and that any team created materials conform to organizational standards.
- Support Resource:You will be a technical resource and support pier to help teams follow agile practices, jumping into conversations to support other mission based teams in the execution of their product management and software development activities where needed.
- Accountability and Ownership:You will look for and aggressively own projects you are assigned with the goal of working autonomously and asking for help when you become blocked, and pushing through common roadblocks to achieve outcomes especially in cases where you may need to learn a new skill or overcome technical challenges to deliver your work.
- Maintaining a “Field of Play”:Each person who works here has a job they are passionate about, has things they take pride in, and a unique role in driving our mission and vision. Maintaining atmospheres of collaboration, creating frameworks for understanding, and maintaining the “Field of Play”; ensuring people can do the job they love with a shared understanding of success.
- 3+ years of experience managing software development workflows and tools working directly with product, engineering, and data teams in the administration of tools used to facilitate the product development process.
- Strong experience with the following DevTech stack: Notion, JIra, Confluence, Agile workflows, or similar tools. Experience with other workflow automation tools such as zapier, unito, trello, asana, com, are a plus.
- Demonstrates a strong growth mindset by showing a desire to learn new skills and take on challenges by embracing any new challenge, persisting when the challenge becomes hard. You operate knowing that effort is the only path to mastery and are not afraid to fail and share what you have learned from the opportunity to fail with others.
- Product management and software development background is a plus.
- A willingness to go the extra mile in support of product and engineering teams in order to reduce time they might otherwise spend on administrative tasks that might slow or constrain their ability to deliver value.
- When configuring tool chains and processes you favor a “nudge” approach to achieve change management rather than forcing compliance through strict technological measures that might create user resentment. In other words, you see process non-compliance as meaningful signal on where to improve or automate tasks, rather than a problem in itself.
- Embody the comvalue of “Same Goal, One Team”
We’ve got you covered!
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on Super Travel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see ourcareers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.