We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid’s infrastructure handles millions of requests per day, and we pride ourselves on maintaining a robust API. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will build and scale the foundations for production engineering, developer operations, and deployments. You will also work hand-in-hand with the product teams to help ship features. You will be responsible for keeping the ship sailing smoothly, and your creations will serve as the bedrock for products serving millions of users.
Across our team, we value a product-oriented mindset and a passion for building clean and scalable code. We focus on creating the best possible environment to build amazing products. We limit meetings, rely on asynchronous communication, and consistently host company-wide hackathons to promote cross-team collaboration and to grow our engineering chops.
What excites you
- Working with various engineering teams to achieve common goals
- Building efficient engineering frameworks and processes for quickly iterating and launching products into production
- Doing a little bit of everything across our entire stack and across teams to ensure the success of Plaid and our customers
What excites us
- Experience in infrastructure engineering or devops
- Experience with Bash, Go and/or Python
- Experience in managing production environments and databases
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Postgresql, Mongodb, and Ansible
- Ability to juggle day-to-day tasks and long term projects
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.