Olo is looking for a customer support enthusiast to join the Customer Support Team as a Guest Experience Customer Support Specialist. The Customer Support Team plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by providing the first level of support for our customers and their franchisees. This Tier 2 Team specialist role will focus on our front-end platforms, custom solutions built with our API, and guest engagement programs. You will review and address all escalated Tier 2 Front-End and Guest Engagement issues, focus on documentation and continued training for the Tier 1 team, and work with the Front-end and Guest Engagement Technical Specialist teams to ensure requests are being addressed and Tier 3 issues are escalated.
You will report to the Customer Support Senior Team Lead — Tier 2 and can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Be a knowledge center expert for specific areas of Olo’s platform and provide ongoing support and engagement to our customers as they adopt, use and manage these platforms.
- Guide Olo customers with their support requests related to the front-end design and Olo API interface of their ordering experiences, including the brand’s online ordering website, mobile site, apps, or third-party interface.
- Guide Olo customers with their support requests related to their loyalty programs and integration of such programs with Olo.
- Work with the Front-End and Guest Engagement Specialist and Engineering teams to help communicate progress to customers related to their support requests.
- Liaise between customers, internal departments, and partners to provide clear and accurate guidance for customers.
- Help report bugs to Olo’s Engineering teams and work with those teams to urgently resolve customer issues.
- Implement internal training to enhance continued learning among Olo Customer Support team members.
- Maintain Service Level Agreement & CSAT goals for the Customer Support Team.
What We’ll Expect From You
- At least 2 years experience in a support related position where you embody teamwork and excellence in service
- Passion for discovering baseline causes and solving customers’ problems using available resources.
- Experience collaborating across multiple teams and educating teammates and customers on best practices
- Experience working with detailed procedures and within program guidelines.
- Experience with user experience and front-end web principles- do you know the difference between HTML and CSS?
- Knowledge of APIs and the purpose they serve- can you read a payload or know what one is?
- Avid interest in the restaurant industry.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a software, SaaS, or technology company.
- Experience using ticketing systems such as JIRA and Zendesk to process and resolve support requests.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!