Frontline Call Center is now seeking qualified applicants with experience providing customer service and technical support over the phone. You must reside in the following states: CO, UT, TX, NC, MI, OH, PA, GA, FL
- Strong customer service skills with a desire to serve.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Narrative and detailed note taking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fun fast paced environment.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM.
- A quiet place to work at home with a locking door. It is critical to prevent background noise on calls by choosing a distraction-free area where callers can’t hear any sounds such as kids, barking dogs, traffic, doorbells, TVs, radios, etc.
- A dedicated landline/Viop with telephone service
- A corded headset compatible with this telephone.
- A computer with a wired connection to the internet.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
Frontline Call Center supports a variety of clients ranging from retail, food/beverage, medical, to technical accounts which vary with each incoming contact. You will start out supporting a few clients and we will provide continuous ongoing training for other client brands while you work!
Training will be starting soon so please submit your resume on our website today! We are excited to meet with you