Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers everyone to create incredible experiences for the web — without writing any code
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our Growth team, responsible for helping more people succeed with Webflow and become customers. You will help us build engineering projects that impact customer acquisition, monetization, and customer retention. Everything you work on will have a direct and measurable impact on Webflow’s business metrics and trajectory. If you have a mix of frontend and backend development, strong systems and product thinking, owned projects end to end in the past, and want to use your technical skills to drive business growth, this role could be a great fit.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ, US Remote, or ON/BC, Canada
As a Software Engineer, Growth you’ll
- Write performant and accessible UI components (React) that power visual design experiences and websites
- Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, designers and QA analysts in an autonomous, supportive team environment
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests (Mocha, Jest, Cypress)
- Set up A/B tests and experiments to learn how we can iteratively improve the user experience over time
- Develop a deep understanding of our architecture and codebase while also learning about our product and the customers that use it
You’ll thrive as a Software Engineer, Growth if you:
- Have 2-3+ years of experience in scalable, multi-tenant environments that drive rich front-end experiences.
- Have developed a scalable SaaS product or service that builds customer trust through accessible and reliable user experiences
- Value testing and documentation as much as you do code
- Believe the best product is the one that helps users accomplish their goals while growing the business
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why” and “how”
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our Core Behaviors
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful software engineer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.