Quick Take: Axios is a new digital media company that gets you smarter, faster with news that matters.. We’re hiring a freelance designer!
Why it Matters: We’re looking for a freelance graphic designer to join our design team. You will be working with our lead designer, developing concepts and designs on all dimensions of our brand communication, including (but not limited to) event graphics, marketing campaigns, etc.
The Details: The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in brand and identity system design. It’s even better if you love news or understand product. Here, your work will have an impact and you will grow.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Ideally, you are a visual storyteller, maker, and thinker with excellenttypography and composition skills.
- Sophisticated and contemporary design sensibility
- Understanding of brand system and strategy
- Ability to work independently and follow creative direction
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced environment
- Illustration skill is a plus
- Animation skill is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend