You, UX Researcher
Your mission, should you accept it, is to accompany our clients by defining their user research strategy, running research – such as Remote user tests, User interviews, Focus Group, Quantitative survey, etc. – and delivering UX recommendations based on study results to help build better and more valuable experiences.
What’s the role about?
– Challenge client objectives and conceive tailor-made user research strategies.
– Carry out end to end studies: set-up study protocol, run it and create value for your customers through analysis and UX recommendations.
– Contribute to the evolution of UX research methods offered to our clients.
– Develop new UX services for our clients e.g. training, UX transversal recommendations, etc.
– Share your expertise across the team to help develop the UX knowledge throughout the company.
– Write articles to share UX expertise and develop company’s image.
What’s in it for you?
– Experiment with the liberated company principles and evolve within an autonomy-based organization.
– Choose your work environment and where you want to work. We have people from Brazil, USA, China, Spain, Lebanon, etc. Don’t be afraid to be our first teammate in Berlin, London or pretty much anywhere!
– Make decisions on your own field of expertise and be encouraged to take risks.
– Measure the result of your actions and bring learnings that will influence Ferpection’s strategic development.
What we expect from you
– You have at least 3 or 4 years of experience in one of the following fields: UX, Digital creation, User Research, Qualitative studies and/or Market Research.
– You are experienced in research methodologies such as Usability testing, User interviews, Focus group, Quantitative Surveys, etc.
– You have proven-track records in creating sustainable customer relationships.
– Organized, you have a natural ability to make things happen around you.
– You are comfortable working in a remote environment and communicating both on the phone and in face-to-face situations.
– You can express yourself in proper French and English, both orally and in written language. Extra languages are an appreciated bonus, for example: Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, German, Spanish. The team is very diverse in background so don’t miss out 😉
Start date: May/June