Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that brings us together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for discovering and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events. With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspired, self-motivated, and hardworking Fan Happiness Associate to join our team to provide support for Gametime customers. As an integral member of the Fan Happiness team, you will be responsible for communicating and working with Gametime customers by ensuring a fast, seamless, and enjoyable ticket purchasing experience.
Please note:This is a full time (40 hours per week) work from home role that requires flexibility to work between the hours of 6:00 am PST to 9:00 pm PST, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs. The Fan Happiness team works 365 days per year including all major holidays.
What you’ll do/own
- Provide enthusiastic and personalized customer service to Gametime customers
- Become a subject matter expert on Gametime technology, policies, and best practices
- Communicating with Gametime customers via phone, email, chat, and text
- Proactively resolve customer issues as they arise
- Maintain company culture by having an upbeat and open attitude
- Other responsibilities based on business and market conditions
More about you
- Passionate about providing incredible customer support and solving problems
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task across multiple tools or resources while being engaged with customers and teammates in a remote environment
- Able to effectively adapt communication and style to match the needs of the customer
- Proactively identify ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues by recommending changes and improvements through our Voice of the Customer processes
- Have a quiet distraction-free home office workspace, ergonomic chair, desk, and reliable High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabits upload) F
- lexible and adaptable, able to work well in an evolving environment
- BA/BS, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed