Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspired, self-motivated, and hardworking Fan Happiness Associateto join our team in order to provide support for Gametime customers. As an integral member of the Fan Happiness team, you will be responsible for communicating and working with Gametime customers by ensuring a fast, seamless, and enjoyable ticket purchasing experience.
This is a full time (40 hours per week) work from home role that will either work 6:00am to 2:30pm PST or 12:30pm to 9:00pm PST. The Fan Happiness team works 365 days per year including all major holidays.
What you’ll do / own
- Provide enthusiastic and personalized customer service to Gametime customers.
- Become a subject matter expert on Gametime technology, policies, and best practices.
- Communicating with Gametime customers via phone, email, chat, and text.
- Proactively resolve customer issues as they arise.
- Maintain company culture by having an upbeat and open attitude.
Our ideal candidate:
- Speaks English fluently.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a strong understanding of internet technology.
- Has a strong home internet connection.
- Is flexible and adaptable, able to work well in an evolving environment.
- Ideally has worked remotely
- Bonus: speaking Spanish fluently.
- Bonus: 2+ years of customer service experience in a customer facing or support role with a true passion for delivering best in class service.
What we can offer:
- $15 per hour and competitive equity package.
- Monthly Gametime credits for any event ($1,200/yr).
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance.
- Life insurance and disability benefits.401K, pre-tax savings programs.
Currently looking for agents in the following markets:
- New Mexico
- North Carolina