Chatfuel is looking for Director of User Happiness! We need a person who will conceptualize, build and grow our User Happiness/Support team to be the best in the business.
We are the largest platform for building bots on Facebook Messenger. Bots are pieces of software that help automate communication with humans through messaging applications. Since messengers have become the most heavily used mobile apps, bots have emerged as effective instruments that are changing the world of digital marketing. Our customers use bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support and communication.
Chatfuel’s bot creators are influencers, celebrities, global consumer brands, large and small businesses, etc. Some of our largest customers include Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, Katy Perry and many others.
If you are:
- A selfless, driven individual who wants to do nothing more than help tens of thousands of users of a fast-moving SaaS company all day,every day
- Experienced in building and leading a world-class customer support team at one of the top organizations in their industry known for their world-class support
- Looking to work for a small, but extremely fast-growing startup that holds a leading position in its space
- A team player who communicates openly and easily and thrives in a collaborative team culture
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and have a“no-task-is-too-small” attitude
- A person who cares deeply about the team you lead and enables all team members to do their best work every day
… then you are the one we’re looking for!
Establish a scalable User Happiness organization at Chatfuel whichperforms in a way that leaves everyone who reaches out to us with a complete and timely answer/resolution to their issue while feeling supported, loved and valued.
You will be responsible for hiring/building our User Happiness team, organizing support through various channels, setting up the feedback, knowledge-management and knowledge-sharing processes, etc. Part of the job is leading by example and handling direct communications with customers every day. Your job is to make customers feel empowered after interacting with us and not feel stupid because of a small mistake.
- Communication — importance of this needs no explanation
- Enthusiasm, passion and excitement for work
- Ability to manage, develop and empower colleagues and encourage teamwork
- Efficiency — ability to maximize the ROI
- Optimism/can-do attitude
- Honesty/integrity — you do the right thing, speak plainly and truthfully
- Organization and planning — you plan effectively and focus on key priorities
- Follow-through on commitments — you live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Assertiveness (in a positive sense )
If you fit all the requirements listed above and like the idea of joining our dynamic and extremely close team, then we need to hear from you!
What makes Chatfuel a great place to work? Here are just a few reasons why you should apply to join us:
- A strong team: We’ll help you improve your skills, grow, and evolve.
- Freedom to create and act: Tell us what you’d like to do and do it!
- Mind-blowing growth: Our user base doubles several times a year, and we grow along with it.
- A great product: Our platform helps people and businesses create bots that deliver meaningful value.
- Build your own brand: Get involved in the fast-growing bot community, help people and establish yourself as an expert in your field.