The Director of Firefox Product will be responsible for assisting in leading the team of 30 product managers. This individual will provide thoughts and direction for the product vision and execution for all Firefox-branded consumer products, including Firefox Desktop, Mobile, Fire TV, and offshoots like Test Pilot and Focus. This person will act as a peer to the Design and Data Science orgs, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Firefox Product. This person will collaborate with the team on long term vision.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A combination of experience at small and large organizations
- A solid technical background
- 5+ years of leading teams larger than 10 people
- Strong management and communications skills, experience of 10 – 15 years in the high tech industry
- Have experience in managing budgets
- Experience working with external partners in a product management role
- Strong business acumen and prior experience owning a product from inception to launch.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.