ModSquad has a network of 10,000+ moderators, customer support agents, community managers and social media managers in 70 countries and four operation centers working to engage online audiences of the world’s coolest brands. When you join ModSquad, you enter a community of the digital world’s most trusted brand representatives that foster a fun and flexible work culture. We are the Mods!
As a member of the People Operations department you’ll provide leadership in sourcing, recruiting, compensation analysis, and much more. You’ll report to the Vice President, People Operations and be an integral part of our leadership team.
The company has operation centers in Austin, Costa Rica, Sacramento, and Northern Ireland; with business operations in London, New York and San Francisco. This position is remote and can be located anywhere in the United States, with preference given to those candidates that are near an operations center.
Want a role that will challenge you to think differently, where you can really make a difference every day, and have some fun along the way? Then come and join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Bring a high level of passion and ownership to develop ModSquad’s recruiting strategy and operational execution
- Lead the further development and management of end to end recruiting practices including, but not limited to: Sourcing, Recruiting, Branding, Recruitment Operations & Analytics
- Be the champion of our target recruiting communities for long term engagement
- Evolve the systems and processes to scale for our future needs
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization, developing recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making, and measure ROI
- Provide market/industry/competitive intelligence and candidate insights to influence and shape talent and workforce decisions
- Partner with People Ops to provide excellent strategic partnership and guidance, identify efficiencies and build strong operating systems on issues related to compensation, operations, on-boarding and the long-term success of candidates once they join ModSquad
- Stay abreast of trends in the business market, technology, and science of recruiting, providing guidance, consulting, and expertise around future ModSquad programs and approaches
Who you are:
- Innovative, creative problem-solving mindset, with the ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-changing and highly collaborative environment
- Prior track record of successfully building, inspiring and managing a global recruiting function for a high-growth company
- Minimum of 8 years of management experience
- Experience with high volume recruiting, if it is with a gig economy company even better!
- Understanding of the complex legal, compliance, and cultural issues involved in recruiting across the globe
- Ability to demonstrate end results and benefits of recruiting efforts
- Courage and urgency in making decisions and driving results
- High level of personal integrity, resilience, and energy
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Sony, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.