We’re building a sales focused communication platform. Our CRM eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals.
We are growing the Product team (of 3) to help define the features that will have the biggest impact for our customers and their sales teams.
Close is an all-remote ~33 person team that is profitable.
- You are a generalist with a wide set of design skills including user interface design, user experience design, an understanding of usability concerns, and the ability to write easily digestible copy. You enjoy the challenge of designing for sometimes deeply technical problems.
- You have worked with, or helped create, design systems and understand version control for design files (we use Abstract).
- You are comfortable working remotely as part of a small team, with a high level of autonomy. You have designed beautiful and elegant solutions for desktop SaaS products and are familiar with the space.
- You understand technical constraints, their impact, and can adjust your design approach accordingly. You enjoy the problem solving aspects of design, and you’ve had experience working on complex web or desktop apps.
- You have been wrong and can admit it. You can articulate why it happened and how you’ve learned from that experience. You’re not precious about your designs and can accept constructive feedback freely. Equally, you can argue effectively for your viewpoint when needed.
- You are able to easily demonstrate your process for taking rough concepts and briefs from lo-fi sketches through to high fidelity mockups ready to be implemented. You’re confident in communicating the rationale of your decisions.
- You are in a European or American timezone.
About The Role
You will be responsible for understanding and designing new features and improvements as part of a small feature team. You will ensure the solution satisfies the initial problem statement, is technically viable, and integrates well with existing design patterns (or adds new ones where necessary).
You’ll be working with Craig (best axe thrower in the company), Ben (not the best axe thrower in the company), and Anthony on a daily basis and often with the engineering team throughout the design process.
We use Freehand, Sketch, and Abstract as our design toolset and Slack, GitHub, and Asana extensively for communication within and between teams.
Why work with us…?
- Team retreat in Lisbon✈️
- Our story and team?
- Glassdoor reviews
- Get To Know Us (more details about our PTO, benefits, mission, values, etc.)
- Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2x week-long team retreats annually
- Competitive salary and matching 401k (US Residents)
- Excellent medical & dental coverage, including 99% paid premiums and HSA (US Residents)
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. Used by companies such as Foursquare, Hellosign, ZeroCater, and Convertro.
We push the boundaries of your sales team by offering an easy-to-use platform which the most powerful search capabilities of any CRM on the market and a seamless phone and email system offering your sales team the ability to do more in a day with less data entry.
We are hiring top talent to help us unify the world's sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow and to keep crushing the world of sales software. We're looking for amazing people around the world to join our core team.
If you love SaaS, hustling and competing against massive organizations and crushing them daily with a small team, you've come to the right place. 🙂
We're honored that you are considering joining our team and excited to talk to you soon!
—The Close.io Team