Auth0 is looking for someone to lead its Core Infrastructure team. The team creates, automates and operates baseline functionality such as database, search, monitoring and network services. The team also builds and runs the services that support product service teams with the build, testing, automation, and deployment of their services in production.
You will lead an expanded team to the next level of maturity with automation, resiliency, and flexibility. You will define the strategy that drives the infrastructure and services that let product service teams quickly and safely iterate and experiment with features across many public and private SaaS deployments.
The scope includes
- The integration and automation of public and private SaaS operations
- Improved compartmentalization in the operation of services
- Increase the ability of the infrastructure to expand capacity with demand
- Provide internal consulting to core product teams (e.g. help them improve our telemetry and monitoring capabilities)
- Own our availability and reliability, capacity planning and costs for operations
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- A leadership role managing a distributed team that used cloud services at significant scale
- Experience leading a team through transition and expansion
- Strong understanding of cloud architectures, automation options, and operations
- Experience leading operational or development efforts focused on incremental delivery
- 3 or more years experience with cloud operations, SaaS and the AWS platform
Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startup and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations. Auth0 has a unique model supporting private and public SaaS.
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.