TRC is looking for an energetic go-getter to join our team as a Content and Digital Marketing Manager. As an integrated part of our Marketing team, you will coordinate, develop and execute our content marketing calendar and associated digital assets, working closely with cross-functional subject matter experts and Marketing leadership. Working collaboratively, you will plan, project-manage, monitor, and analyze our digital content marketing channels to achieve demand generation and subscriber engagement results. B2B and B2C experience and ecommerce or healthcare app marketing to healthcare professionals as consumers is highly desired.
About this role: In this role, you’ll bring fresh content marketing ideas to the table and dig deep into core marketing metrics to methodically improve execution and build results. In your day to day role you’ll support the TRC brand, helping to generate b2c revenue and build demand for our individual and enterprise clinical business lines. As the content and digital marketing manager, you’ll manage a range of digital marketing efforts including writing compelling, action-inspiring copy from new and existing content (created by in-house clinicians), creating multi-formatted content assets and devising promotional campaigns. In addition, you will drive content marketing campaigns executed via integrated channels, including social media, organic and paid web and digital advertising, as well as outbound email campaigns. The ideal individual will have a strong ad-copy and creative concept background, be resourceful, collaborative, creative, and well versed in digital marketing technologies and lead management platforms. A “sixth-sense” in guiding subject-matter-experts to hone in on the most relevant content with broad appeal, as well as a disciplined and detailed approach to selecting the appropriate asset format and digital channel to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience will lead to success in the role.
Content Marketing Development
- Leverage wealth of clinical content and editorial team knowledge, helping to create a compelling content library of assets for email, social, webs, and advertising. Gather information and repurpose it to build audience-specific campaigns throughout the year in key prospecting communities and to create reoccurring user engagement value.
- Ghost-author and/or edit content pieces for segmented audiences and mulitple channels (including videos, whitepapers, ebooks, webinars, infographics); apply best-practices for Content Marketing practice:
- Develop a content marketing calendar that supports business objectives for defined audiences and product lines
- Integrates content programs with brand campaigns and enterprise sales efforts
- Creates, edits, and proofread copy before delivery; monitors and adheres to consumer standards for brand voice, style, and tone
- Answers inquire/requests on industry blogs, forums, publications and social media channels in a timely and consistent matter, seeking SME as needed
- Cross-promotes content aligned to organic Web SEO on corporate web site for lead gen
- Oversees the content marketing projects, managing resources/budget and timelines
- Provides direction and feedback to designers, writers, and third-party business partners such as digital CRO and consumer ecommerce vendors
- Tracks initiatives to monitor traffic, engagement, and lead gen; applies marketing testing methodologies and iteration practices to achieve desired results
- Gathers and incorporates feedback from external and internal stakeholders
- Communicates program approaches and results to stakeholders
- Monitor key metrics to analyze content performance and use the data to improve and maximize results
Digital Channel Management
- Contributes to the planning and creative development of integrated digital marketing projects; assists in creating and executing discount/promotional strategies B2C
- Coordinates and executes digital campaigns through use of digital marketing tools, including, content hubs such as webinar platform, web CMS tools, marketing automation platform and integrated online advertising and social media channels
- Documents processes, tracks results, and reports on digital marketing campaigns. Provides operational and analytical support for tracking, reporting and evaluation related to campaign performance reporting.
Online and social media advertising:
- Acts as PPC project lead for Google Adwords promotions, directing CRO partner and creating, maintaining and analyzing campaign performance data
- Acts as paid social media ad project lead for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn advertising and promotional campaigns
- Sources, conducts diligence and schedules new online advertising and digital marketing opportunities with key industry publications, associations, online resources and partners
- Assists with planning and budgeting digital media campaign
- Assists in developing creative concepts and repurpose content for paid placement
- Works closely with designer to develop creative for campaigns
- Project manages internal, marketing and outside resources/vendors
- Develops strategies and goals to grow and manage opt-in email address lists, including training and support for Client Service and Implementation communication
- Develops and implements best practices for maximum effectiveness and minimal member opt-outs, including developing an email calendar, newsletters, audience-specific campaigns, seasonal campaigns, customer surveys and nurture campaigns.
- Help design, build, write, create workflow, execute, monitor, iterate and report on email campaign automated campaigns in Hubspot.
Organic social media engagement and prospecting:
- Assist with social calendar, content, scheduling, posting, and reporting across channels
- Consistently work on developing new ways to drive growth and engagement
- Refreshes and/or adds new content to maximize channel engagement for prospects and customers (ongoing)
- Additional marketing duties as requested/required (ongoing)
Desired Skills and Experience:
You have a strong background in all things digital, including content strategy, email marketing, advertising, and social media. You understand the power of brand and how to leverage it to drive marketing strategy across channels and tactics. You’re all over the small details – copy edits, grammar, deadlines, production, proofing, etc. – but let the big picture guide your choices. You cultivate new ideas and have a curious mind. You are organized, conscientious, and proactive. You are a quick learner, a problem solver, and are comfortable wearing many hats. This role reports to the senior director of marketing and works closely with marketing colleagues, editorial, product, customer service, sales ops/analytics and sales team members.
- Bachelor degree (Marketing, Business, English, Communication or related field)
- 5-7 years of marketing experience; expertise in content and digital marketing required
- Proficient on social media and/or social platform hubs such as HootSuite
- Enterprise-level marketing automation platform (Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) and Web site content system management (CMS) (Dropal, Sitecore, Joomla, etc.) expertise required
- Proficiency in building workflow for multi-channel campaigns in automation platform
- Knowledge and experience with search engine optimization
- Experience marketing in B2B and B2C space
- Experience in healthcare or related industry required, marketing to healthcare providers/ clinician audiences and/or healthcare software/IT marketing directly to clinicians is strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to analyze content marketing performance data
- Understanding of subscriber-model acquisition, adoption and user engagement tactics
- Experience in the use of internet analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM helpful