Neo4j is the leader in graph database technology. As the world’s most widely deployed graph database, we help global brands – including Comcast, NASA, UBS and Volvo – to reveal and predict how people, processes and systems are interrelated. Using this relationships-first approach, applications built using Neo4j tackle connected data challenges such as analytics and artificial intelligence, fraud detection, real-time recommendations and knowledge graphs.
At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
We here at Neo4j are looking for a Digital Events Specialist to administer a wide range of marketing related tasks and special projects to support our global marketing programs initiatives, particularly in the area of digital events such as webinars, demos and half-day virtual events.
This position requires extraordinary attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through skills. The Digital Events Specialist must be capable of completing autonomous responsibilities as well as actively participate in peer meetings, project update meetings and project related meetings involving two or more colleagues.
The Digital Events Specialist should be adaptable to a highly efficient Marketing department with fluctuating reprioritization of marketing projects as other or new marketing initiatives become more or less urgent.
The Digital Events Specialist will be the “right hand” for the Global Marketing Programs Senior Manager. We’re looking for someone who will learn how our Global Programs team operates and pays close attention to the details that others may overlook. Furthermore, help the Global Marketing Programs Manager’s efforts of maintaining on-time programs delivery, activity efficiency and assist the team in their goal to deliver flawless projects to our global regions.
What You’ll Do Here:
- In this role, you will coordinate and execute the Neo4j Live Demo and Webinar program and provide support for our marquee digital event – Connections.
- We are looking for a talented digital events coordinator who has a solid track record in events coordination and has familiarity working across Marketing teams including marketing ops, content, creative and subject matter experts (SMEs).
- You are an experienced webinar coordinator looking to grow your career by delivering successful and impactful virtual events, end-to-end.
- You can navigate and own all end-to-end logistics for the demos and webinars and know when to seek help in problem-solving.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and extremely organized individual with experience working on events with multiple stakeholders across the globe.
- You will utilize your attention to detail, your experience in program and project management, and your excellent written communication skills to ensure high quality results.
- You bring excellence in project management to ensure all milestones are achieved on time and on budget before, during and after the event.
- Work with global programs, field marketing and the analytics team to summarize results, key learnings and business impact(s) of global programs including demos and webinars.
What You Have:
- 2-3 years digital event experience, ideally in high tech.
- Creative, collaborative, and resourceful.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Data-driven mindset to focus on setting goals, measuring KPIs, communicating milestones along the way and teaming with other stakeholders to showcase the outcomes of each event to stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, service oriented and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate with other functional areas and teams within the department and organization.
- Experience working in digital event environments and working with internal production teams.
- Bring a team player mentality.
- BS/BA degree in marketing or communications.
Tools You Should Be Familiar With:
- Applicants should have experience with the following marketing technology and project management tools.
- Webinar Platforms such as BigMarker, On24 or Zoom – Neo4j uses BigMarker
- comproject management software or similar [asana, jira, click up, etc]
- YouTube or other video hosting platforms
- Video editing experience is a bonus
Why Join Neo4j?
Neo4j is among the 20 most popular databases in the world and the clear leader in the rapidly emerging Graph Data Platform category. We’re well funded and have an experienced management team focused on how organizations should apply data to solve challenging problems for decades to come. We have customers in every industry across the globe, and we build technology that has a proven product/market fit. Joining our team is an opportunity to define the future of data, analytics and automation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, engaging virtual events and a welcoming team. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London) and Germany (Munich).
More information at www.neo4j.com.
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We value relationships
We focus on user success
We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive
We assume positive intent
We welcome intellectually honest discussions
We deliver on our commitments
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Neo4j:
At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.
Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.
Neo4j is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the privacy notice regarding Neo4j’s recruitment process to understand how we will handle the personal data that you provide.