InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world’s most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
Work hard, play hard. That’s us. Self motivated, design-focused, and a clever thinker with a background in content writing and online marketing… is that you?
We’re seeking a driven, detail-oriented content writer to support marketing as our team works to create compelling, meaningful content experiences across all touch-points and properties.
This position requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment. The successful candidate will be customer oriented, self motivated and results driven… must be able to think strategically, while not being afraid to get their hands dirty. Strong writing skills and the ability to dive into challenges head first is a must.
Specialties: content and technical writing, brand voice/tone, user engagement, online marketing techniques, graphic design/product design literacy
- Craft compelling, audience-specific copy and content for a wide range of mediums, including but not limited to: event announcements, blog posts, thought leadership/longform articles, company announcements, and much more
- Drive an increase in site visits by identifying topics and subject matter relevant to our target audience
- Provide editing insight and expertise for content across a wide range of mediums
- Ensure consistent brand voice and tone across all relevant materials
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and creative brief development both within marketing and across departments
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and team members to develop creative content and unique solutions for marketing and sales initiatives
- Nurture relationships with industry influencers and organizations
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and trends
- Identify potential marketing opportunities with other leading brands in our space
- 2+ years experience as a copywriter/marketing specialist—experience in tech/SaaS greatly preferred
- An education background in journalism, marketing, or a related discipline (preferred but not required)
- Strong writing and research skills, with experience adhering to a specific style guide (AP, Chicago, etc.)
- Be exceedingly comfortable working on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of web technologies and marketing applications (including content management systems like WordPress)
- Experience with web analytics and search engine optimization
- A borderline-obsessive attention to detail (the phrase “grammar police” comes to mind)
- Experience in original graphic and product design creation and/or prior collaboration with graphic and product designers
- Intense curiosity, and drive to seek out answers to unanswered questions
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- A passion for writing, contributing creatively, and upholding extremely high standards
- Work remote from ANYWHERE
- Flexible schedule and a goal oriented culture
- Competitive salary and opportunity to grow with the company
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat motivated team
We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, fits in well with our team, and elevates our game. A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.