Auth0 gets a lot of praise from developers because we provide a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-grade cloud solution that makes identity easy. We not only push ourselves to deliver an incredible user experience – we love to ship developer joy!
Auth0 Customer Success team’s mission is to do everything needed to make a customer successful with our products, in all stages of their relationship with us: evaluation, adoption, and use. As a Developer Success Engineer, you are an expert developer who plays a key role in delivering a seamless experience to developers around the world exploring and consuming our product. Not only will you help them integrate Auth0 into their solutions, but you will also be shaping how Auth0 is perceived by the developer community.
- Interact with developers around the world to help them integrate Auth0 into their products and solve technical issues they run into, through different channels such as email, forums, and conference calls
- Provide feedback to the engineering teams on how to improve our product and customer experience
- Track, triage and follow up on customer support requests throughout their life-cycle
- Measure and communicate to the company the progress of the support team
- Improve the product documentation to increase user adoption
- Build proof of concept and sample applications
- Innovate on how support is provided and conceived. Bring innovative, state-of-the-art ideas to optimize our processes, tools, etc. and ultimately, our users’ experience
- Mentor new team members
We are looking for people who:
- Are self-motivated, quick learners, fast researchers, and hungry to improve their technical skills
- Love to code and solve technical issues varying in complexity and technology. Are good at empathizing with developers and have experience with troubleshooting environments
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and are passionate about talking to customers
- Enjoy writing and teaching, are capable of explaining complex concepts in easy-to-understand language
- Have experience and are comfortable with a remote working environment
- Love to contribute to the open source community
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Fluent communication in languages other than English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Auth0 products, other languages, frameworks, and mobile platforms
We need to provide support in different time zones and ideally, in languages other than English as well. This is a great position to work from your home, and that will be the expectation if you are in an European or Asian/Pacific time zone. If you are located in Buenos Aires, Argentina, you will have the chance to work in our offices located in Palermo side by side with the Engineering teams. Benefits vary by location.
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.