Auth0 provides an enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Auth0 has raised over $54 million from Meritech Capital, NTT DoCoMo, Trinity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Founders Co-Op, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security
We are seeking individuals with technology support experience to provide complex support services of the Auth0 SaaS solution. Reporting to the Regional Support Manager, this individual will work closely with our customers to provide break-fix support, operational maintenance, and support services. This position is an integral part of Auth0’s long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
Auth0 has a strict NO JERK policy, so only those who love to collaborate, understand how to give and take constructive feedback and are always looking to make themselves and their peers better need apply.
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Auth0 SaaS solution, resolving technical and non-technical customer issues in a timely fashionOperational management of Support tickets
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of the Development lifecycle to solve complex issues and promote best practices
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter — able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streamsInstinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues
- Customer-obsessed attitude — a customer advocate, always going the extra mileTeam player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Proactivity — identify opportunities and take preemptive action against potential problemsContinuous growth — permanently look for areas of improvement, make plans on how to improve them, and execute those plans
Technical Domain Focus:
- Knowledge of software development fundamentals and common architecturesKnowledge of HTTP, encryption, basic security concepts
- Understanding of authentication and authorization conceptsKnowledge of one or more auth protocols/specifications: OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, WS-FED, LDAP, Azure AD, etc.
Experience & Education:
- Min 2 years of technical support and/or software development
- OR 2-5 years of solid experience in a business or technical analyst role for medium to large scale business software implementation projects.
- This position will be based in our office in Bellevue, WA or we are open to remote candidates with the right background
Auth0 values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.