Auth0 gets a lot of praise from developers because we deliver enterprise-grade solutions that are extremely developer friendly, easy to extend, and very low friction. With Auth0 Extend, we’re bringing that same experience to SaaS products. We’re making it really easy for SaaS products to be rapidly extended in a Serverless manner without requiring users to have to stand up any infrastructure. We’re looking for a full-time Developer Success Engineer to join our team.
Your job is to make customers successful with our products, in all stages of their relationship with us: evaluation, adoption, and use. You will play a key role in delivering a seamless experience to developers around the world exploring and consuming our product. Not only will you help them integrate Auth0 into their solutions, but you will also be shaping how Auth0 is perceived by the developer community.
- Interact with developers around the world to help them integrate Auth0 Extend into their products and solve technical issues they run into, through different channels such as email, forums, IRC, and conference calls
- Create compelling content (blogs, documentation, screencasts, podcasts) which are appealing to developers
- Build proof of concept and sample applications
- Create developer SDKs to help improve adoption
- Provide feedback to the team on how to improve our product and customer experience
- Mentor new team members as we grow
We are looking for people who:
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where they have considerable autonomy
- Are comfortable stepping outside of pre-defined roles and will do what it takes to make the product successful
- Love to code and solve technical issues in unknown code, varying in complexity and technology. Are good at empathizing with developers and have experience with troubleshooting complex issues
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) and are passionate about talking to customers, and explaining complex concepts.
- Have experience and are comfortable with a remote working environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Fluent communication in languages other than English and Spanish
- Knowledge of languages, frameworks, and mobile platforms
- Experience deploying and managing services in AWS
Auth0 is an identity-as-a-service solution that removes the complexity of authentication and authorization for app developers. Built by developers for developers, the company’s service is used by thousands of developers and IT managers in both small and large corporations across 124 countries in the financial, media, software, security and consumer sectors. The company is based in Seattle, WA and is financially backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auth0 is an enterprise-grade platform for modern identity. We give you tools that eliminate the friction of authentication for your applications and APIs - all accessible through your account dashboard.
You can easily and quickly connect your apps, choose identity providers, add users, set up rules, customize your login page and access analytics from your Auth0 dashboard. It really is identity made simple for developers.
We're a team of developers that got tired of the friction caused by complex identity environments. So we built a zero-friction, infinitely extensible, enterprise-class web-scale cloud solution that makes identity easy.
Ultimately, we strive for an internet with less passwords. Our goal is to make authentication and authorization easy, powering the login boxes of every application in the world. We're looking for people to join us on this journey.