Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Snowflake is building the platform for developers — who work for startups, established ISVs or enterprises — to deliver data-intensive applications. As a Developer Relations Manager, you’ll help create and grow the developer community. You will engage with developers and create compelling and authentic resources such as demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and blog posts.
- Build awareness and motivate developers to build applications on Snowflake
- Be hands-on. Create and maintain resources for developers such as demos, code samples, documentation, how-to guides, and tutorials
- Monitor external communities like Stack Overflow, GitHub and Slack to identify new resources and own delivery of those pieces
- Participate in the data ecosystem and community, building strong relationships with engineers, architects, product managers, and founders
- Define and own metrics to measure the success of our developer content and outreach efforts
- Speak at conferences, contributing to events, and engaging in communities like Stack Overflow and GitHub
- Communicate developer requirements and provide input to product management on feature enhancements and future product direction
What you’ll have:
- 5 years of experience in developer education, developer relations, and technical writing
- You have a working knowledge of data platforms like Kafka, Postgres; developer tools like SDKs and APIs
- Experience of working within cross-functional teams (developer relations, product, marketing support, etc)
- Scrappy & has a mindset that done is better than perfect
- Many of Community projects are early and will have shifts in direction
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.