Udacity’s mission is to democratize education. We’re an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development.
The Udacity Careers team is seeking a Data Scientist for a short-term contract. This person would develop questions, coding solutions, and written explanations for common technical interview questions in data science. They would also create a written rubric to guide others in leading and critiquing mock data science interviews. This work will contribute to an upcoming learning experience to help Udacity students practice for job interviews. If you want to help job seekers land their dream job – keep reading!
Scope of Work:
- 40 hours of work over a 3-4 week period; candidates able to complete work within 1 week preferred
- Choose own work hours, but must be available for some meetings 10am-4pm Pacific time (flexible)
- Advanced in Python 3.0 and SQL
- Experience with technical interviewing for positions requiring data analysis and machine learning
- Familiar with data structures & algorithms concepts, like arrays, trees, graphs, maps & hashing, etc.
- Technical Writing Skills
- Recent participation in the technical interviewing process preferred
- Teaching Experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.