Danconia Media is looking to hire a skilled public relations manager to clarify our client’s organization’s point of view to target audiences through precise, thought out, and properly executed media releases and interviews with the appropriate outlets. We need a PR manager who can also work in sync with our design and marketing teams to ensure that advertising campaigns are compatible with the image we are trying to portray and work seamlessly in conjunction with our other marketing, web design, and SEO efforts.
Public Relations Manager Job Summary
We are seeking a creative, detail-oriented public relations manager to join our team. In this position, you will create and promote the public image of both our organization as well as that of our various clients. This position requires you to develop communication strategies for media relations as well as maintain a strong network of industry connections to increase organization awareness.
Public Relations Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan and implement publicity strategies, campaigns, and social media calendars
• Develop public relations strategies for current and existing products, launches, and promotions
• Work with our project manager and writing team to produce relevant, compelling social media updates with links to products or promotions
• Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, and related materials
• Maintain good relationships with media
• Organize promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions
• Analyze media coverage; develop responses when needed
• Develop relationships with industry leaders through social media
• Create presentations, articles, reports, and information for web sites, blogs, and social media accounts
• Create and manage PR deadlines, objectives, and schedules
• Develop or commission market research as needed
• Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies
Public Relations Manager Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field preferred
• 5 years of experience in PR or related field
• Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; strong copywriting and content creation skills
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
• Strong time management skills with ability to work on multiple projects
Danconia is a web design & marketing company that prides itself on solving organization challenges our clients experience. It was founded by businesspeople with decades of experience in sales and marketing, so we understand what it takes to build successful sales-driven organizations both online and off. We strive to be the best in everything that we do and to solve problems that have been deemed unsolvable by other businesses in our industry.
Our employees are as unique as the clients we serve and we wouldn’t have it any other way! Each member of our team brings their own personality, expertise, and overall badassery to our company, and their commitment to their trade is what sets us apart. We used to live that 9 to 5 office life, but have made the change, and become remote friendly, and have never looked back!
We believe the best performance is achieved when our employees are working to live rather than living to work, and we encourage individuality and creativity whenever possible. A few of us are still in NH rocking the office or home offices, some of us have thrown in the towel on the New England winters and have moved to the gorgeous mountains of TN, and others travel across the world living that nomadic lifestyle gaining invaluable worldly experience.
Regardless of where we are located, we are all collaborating daily to create epic customer stories of success through creative web design and development, SEO, and specialized marketing programs. We are looking for wicked awesome writers to join our team! If you think you might be a good fit and want to be the master of your own destiny, reach out to us; you might just be the next member of our happy growing family.