We’re crafting a better night’s sleep in Los Angeles, CA. At Brentwood Home, we believe “home” is greater than where we rest our heads at night. Our bedrooms, our cities, our planet — these are the spaces we inhabit, and taking care of them is the foundation of our well-being.
That’s why we obsess over creating lifestyle essentials using healthy and sustainable materials, all inspired by our love for the natural world and our home in California. We handcraft them ourselves in our Los Angeles workshops, eliminating middlemen and shipping directly to you. We do it all at honest prices, because a comfortable life shouldn’t be out of reach.
We are seeking a Remote Customer Support & Sales Representative who will work from home and act as brand ambassador with constant frontline interactions with clients. Candidates should be passionate about customer service as they will be responsible for handling inbound calls, outbound calls, email, and live chat. Position will include base pay and potential for commission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field a high volume of telephone, email, and voicemail requests from clients pertaining to order placement, product inquiries, changes, cancellations, and exchanges.
- Act as a mediator and work to resolve client complaints while maintaining composure in difficult situations.
- Conduct detailed research and address customer inquiries
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Manage and adhere to your schedule to answer customer calls timely that enables the business to meet service levels
- Participate in a team environment through team chat (instant messaging) and use of email communications
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of background noise
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of customer service related experience – previous experience working remotely a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a customer-first attitude; highly motivated to achieve customer satisfaction with a passion to help others.
- Proven experience in fielding a high volume of telephone, email, and voicemail requests
- Excellent listening skills, written and verbal communications skills. Flexible, dependable and conscientious.
- Self starter with ability to work independently and multitask
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows, Outlook and IM
- Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full specification list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset
- High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.