We’re looking for a customer support & community manager contractor to engage with our user-base and guide their path to realizing how awesome our product is!
- You reside in either the Eastern (EST) or Central (CST) timezones.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm.
- You genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving complex puzzles.
- Experience serving as quality assurance for escalated customer requests and bugs.
- You have prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing).
- You’ve demonstrated technical support experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- Ability to think on one’s feet, learn a complex product inside and out, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and documenting replication steps for complex technical issues, while collaborating with engineering to ensure resolution.
- Experience supporting and assisting with development of integrations leveraging API; e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout).
- Expert knowledge of the design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch.
- Versed in agile development methodologies and its best practices.
- Previous InVision experience and familiarity strongly preferred.
- GitHub experience preferred.
- Directly respond to and engage qualified customer inquiries and requests.
- Compare, analyze, and escalate user requests to Product & Engineering teams.
- Directly engage and collaborate with Engineering teams to quickly resolve customer issues or reported bugs.
- Act as quality assurance for escalations and technical backbone and resource for Customer Support teams.
- Develop, author, and maintain internal and customer-facing technical documentation.
- Compile, prioritize, and report feature requests for product direction and implementation.
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design tools with clients.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs more than 200 team members working remotely in 14 countries around the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among other benefits, we have a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision gives teams the freedom to design, review, and user test products—all without a single line of code. With intuitive tools for prototyping, task management, and version control, it's your entire design process, all in one place.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than 2,000,000 designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world’s most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We are a funded startup with a bootstrap mentality, but we really value our talented team. What's that mean for you? Highly competitive salaries PLUS great options packages that get you in early on what is going to be a bright future.
Who says you need to move to work at a great company? Not us. We know there's great talent all over the place and we are a completely distributed company. Do great work from an environment that you're comfortable in.