We have a place on our team for the tech obsessed geek all the way up to the Linux elite. Compassion and awesomeness are your keys to success! Our customers are located in time zones all over the place, so if you’re a night owl…even better.
- Gather information needed to best handle customer technical inquiries.
- Resolve software and technical questions for customers efficiently and effectively.
- Perform root cause analysis and determine appropriate course of action.
- Identify trends and issues with our services and alerting supervisor.
- Contribute to the knowledge base via technical and process support documentation.
- Partner with Customer Service team members on strategic projects.
- Join forces with others and own outcomes.
- Brag to your friends about how AWESOME your job is.
- General working knowledge of computers, internet, and email.
- Demonstrated success in customer service.
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence.
- CRAZY good at multitasking – you will be handling multiple online chats at once.
- Ability to quickly learn and articulate technical concepts.
- Well-versed in the subtleties of chat/email/phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail in written communication with customers.
- Basic understanding of DNS, POP/IMAP, and FTP for troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of web hosting.
- Sales chops.
No visa sponsorship available for this position.
About Media Temple
From its inception in 1998, Media Temple has helped web designers, developers, creative agencies and enterprises focus on successfully running and growing their business while we take care of all their hosting needs. Over 125,000 people and businesses in 100 countries rely on our people-powered web and cloud hosting solutions to host more than one million websites. Our premium service model combined with our scalable technology allows us to focus on delivering only exceptional quality solutions and best-in-class, award-winning 24/7 customer support. Our clients range from top tier designers, popular blogs and online creative communities, to global advertising agencies and major brands. With 230 dedicated, U.S.-based employees, Media Temple has been repeatedly recognized as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles.
Media Temple, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Media Temple, we’re in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be? Apply today!
GoDaddy is a publicly held (NYSE:GDDY) technology company. Our vision is to radically shift the global economy toward small business by empowering people to easily start, confidently grown and successfully run their own ventures.
While our roots begin in the Internet domain registrar and web hosting, today our 4 thousand employees have built a robust platform of web-based tools and products to help more than 13 million customers around the world as well as deliver 24/7/365 customer care.
We are here to help our customers kick ass. We do that by living our strategy and ruthlessly prioritizing our work to create simple elegant technology that delights our customers – all while delivering service that is second to none. Every single day, we join forces across teams and groups to break down barriers, build new markets and stare down the impossible until the impossible blinks.
We are bent on action and driven to create uncommonly good outcomes for our customers. We approach our work fearlessly, learn quickly, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are the key to our future... and our future is big.