Do you love local businesses, and want to help them grow?
The Yelp Customer Success team is seeking dedicated and driven Customer Success Representatives to provide a 5-star experience to our small business advertisers! As a member of the Customer Success team, you will be committed to supporting, consulting, and retaining our advertisers through pre and post-sale efforts.
Where You Come In:
- You will help strengthen Yelp’s revenue retention by providing exceptional and timely customer support
- You will consult and educate Yelp advertisers by answering a high volume of inbound calls, online chats, and emails
- You will become an expert in Yelp’s advertising solutions and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs – by asking probing questions, conveying the value of Yelp Ads, discussing ROI, and handling objections will be critical to your success
- You will master and understand our internal policy and procedure to support and be a resource for internal stakeholders
- You will exhibit strong communication skills, both externally with clients and internally with other Yelp employees across departments
- You will remain organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- You will focus on maintaining high quality of work with minimal errors, when it comes to site updates, internal workflows, and procedures
- You will consistently achieve/exceed monthly expectations and goals
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years of relevant client facing experience
- You have experience in account management, customer service, sales, advertising, or small business (preferred)
- You have proven Windows OS, and Google Suite proficiency with an aptitude to learn (Salesforce specifically)
- You have strong and professional communication (verbal and written)
- You have a love for local businesses and understand their importance in local economies
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track and complete numerous details
- You have the ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solutions-oriented manner
- You have the ability to strike a balance between consulting and supporting as needed
- You are willing to receive and implement feedback
- You have the ability to embrace and thrive in a team environment that will preserve an inclusive environment with an adapting culture
What You’ll Get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.