JiffyShirts.com is the #1 US online reseller of blank imprintable clothing for teams, corporates, and promotional apparel markets. Our mission is to provide quality service to JiffyShirts customers and make online buying experience as easy and accessible as possible.
As we expand operations into Canada, we are seeking new team members to join our Customer Experience Team based in the Greater Toronto Area. Customer satisfaction is at core in our day to day decision. We don’t read scripts and quote policy. We fix the problem and prevent it from happening again. We are a high-performing team who prides ourselves on outstanding customer satisfaction ratings and an incredibly loyal customer base. You will drive continuous improvement and have an enormous impact on our customer’s experience.
- Candidates preferably live in Durham Region, Northumberland County, Scarborough, or Peterborough.
- Successful applicants will be invited to join our training accelerator paired with our most experienced international team members.
- Team members will have the option of working in our office or from home.
- Answers inquiries by delivering desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems to dig into root of the cause
- Determines action items by effectively communicating with both customers and suppliers.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures and timely reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances JiffyShirts’ reputation by taking ownership to accomplish new customer inquiries as well as explore opportunities to add more value to job accomplishments
- Customer service experience
- Working in e-commerce, clothing, logistic, or service industry is a plus
- Active online shoppers are preferred
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced work environment.
- Professional and friendly attitude with an ability to quickly develop a lasting and effective rapport with customers.
- Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week in Eastern Canada Timezone
- College Diploma or University degree preferred
- Experience with Zendesk, social media, and chat is a plus
- Experience with embroidery, vinyl heat press or screen print t-shirts is a plus
- A second language is a bonus
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Top 5% compensation package
- High-caliber team with proven results
- Perks of getting lots of clothing!
- Flexible working environment