ModSquad has partnered with a global music streaming service, and we need the best of the best in Chat Customer Support! This is an established and long-term project with an incredibly strong internal support system and highly interactive orientation program.
Qualified applicants will need to have language assessments in English and Foreign Language, to ensure adequate proficiency.
Languages Needed: Arabic, Turkish, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian, Polish, Latin American Spanish, French, Swedish, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese and Indonesian
What’s In It For You:
- Paid orientation
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Flexible self-scheduling
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to quickly identify any and all issues the customer may have
- Ability to maintain high engagement with both the project and customers
- Someone who wants to help the customer, not just move to the next one
- Customer support professionals who are well versed in written customer support communication
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above (Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.)
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
- Please note: A Chromebook is not sufficient for ModSquad projects.
- 25 hours per week (15 of the hours during the weekend – Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- 90 days
Hourly Rate: to be discussed in interview
*PRO TIP* Take your time as your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
Who is ModSquad?
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. ***Pay rates vary by client and are not negotiable. Rates will be disclosed during the interview process
#INDUSA #workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport