Have you ever wanted to participate in creating an industry-changing product?
Do you want a job where you would be highly appreciated for your various skills?
C Teleport is searching for an experienced C# Developer to join Rotterdam office (relocation available) or work remotely.
About the company
C Teleport has designed a disruptive software that is now conquering the marine travel market globally. Our brand-new booking app optimizes crew travel management with the use of cutting-edge technology. Hence, C Teleport clients save up to 70% of time when arranging flights and enjoy significant expense reduction, all due to C Teleport’s full integration with their crewing software.
And this is just the beginning. We are planning to provide even better optimization, and to achieve this we are looking for an experienced C# Developer to work in our Rotterdam office or remotely.
- Architect, build, optimize internal back-end and integrate with external services
- Design and write production-ready code and automated tests
- Implement fast, reliable and scalable APIs
- Work in an Agile team environment to deliver on commitments within 2 weeks release cycles
- Need the ability to understand your colleague’s code and to expand on them
- Knowledge of C#
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive with the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Good command of English
Skills considered as a good plus:
- Exposure to RabbitMQ
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Hands-on experience with Cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with Galileo/Amadeus APIs is a definite plus
- Competitive salary ифыув щт нщгк учзукшутсу
- Realistic career growth opportunity in a rapidly growing environment
- Opportunity to test your skills and prove that you can work autonomously
All applications will be reviewed carefully. We will contact the candidates invited to the interview.