We’re running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Senior Sales Executives ($120K USD/Year Base + $80K USD/Year Commission Opportunity).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
In our enterprise software space, customer success is the heart of our business – and net new customer additions are how these customers show us how they value our products as well as how we organically grow.
As the Senior Sales Executive, you are the hunter and closer who will manage the entire sales process from initial outreach, through contract negotiation and to closure. This includes creating sales opportunities by diligently prospecting to new companies and effectively following up on marketing generated sales leads.
To be effective in this role, you must have the ability to hunt and grow a book of business and be familiar with the enterprise computing space. You must be a great communicator, competitive, a coachable strong learner and metrics-oriented. You will be asked to sell a range of new products, so you will need to be able to learn each of these products in detail landing each of their unique differentiation points and value adds.
You will be coached by expert sales leaders with decades of enterprise selling experience, who will continually teach you new innovative methods to communicate with customers and close more deals.
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience as a hunter
- Demonstrated success exceeding quota, proven track record of closing $600K + annually in net new software licenses
- 2+ years of experience selling B2B software with Annual Recurring Revenue of $50k+
- Experience in prospecting, qualifying through the sales stages and closing deals
- Cold calling experience
- Curious about industry changes and trends
- Managed an active pipeline of 20+ sales opportunities at any given time
- Strong adoption of Challenger Sales Methodology a plus
- Strong organizational skills & highly coachable
- A passion for the fast-pace/high-growth environment
- Native/Advanced English Fluency
Join our community of remote professionals!