We’re running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Senior Sales Executive ($200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
In our enterprise software space, customer success is the heart of our business – and net new customer additions are how these customers show us how they value our products as well as how we organically grow.
As the Senior Sales Executive, you are the hunter and closer who will manage the entire sales process from initial outreach, through contract negotiation and to closure. This includes creating sales opportunities by diligently prospecting to new companies and effectively following up on Marketing generated sales leads.
To be effective in this role – you must have the ability to hunt and grow a book of business and are familiar with the enterprise computing space.
You must be a great communicator, competitive, a coachable strong learner and be metrics-oriented. You will be asked to sell new products, across many of our ESW Capital companies – so you will need to be able to learn each of these products in detail landing each of their unique differentiation points and value adds.
You will also be coached by expert sales leadership, with decades of enterprise selling experience, who will continually teach you new innovative methods to communicate with customers and close more deals.
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience as a hunter Demonstrated success exceeding quota, proven track record of closing $600K + annually in net new software licenses
- 2+ years of experience selling B2B software with Annual Recurring Revenue of $100k+
- Experience in prospecting, qualifying through the sales stages and closing deals
- Cold calling experience.
- Curious about industry changes and trends.
- Managed an active pipeline of 20+ sales opportunities at any given time Strong adoption of Challenger Sales Methodology a plus
- Strong organizational skills & highly coachable
- A passion for the fast-pace/high-growth environment
Join our community of remote professionals!