We’re running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Senior Channel Sales Executive ($200K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Your Mission: A SMB Channel Strategy to Win, Maintain and Expand!
You will be working for a fast-growing private equity-backed enterprise software company that acquires other enterprise software companies. The Senior Channel Sales Executive will win, maintain and expand new and existing relationships with our channel partners within the SMB software vertical. You will be responsible for achieving revenue via partner channels, improving partner efficiency and managing partner recruitment objectives within the SMB software segment. As the driving force behind the Channel Strategy you will demonstrate value to potential partners and ignite excitement behind the new vision of the acquired companies.
You will be expected to portray the value of our products and support packages to the channel partners, who represent ESW Capital. You will need to mentor and excite our partners behind our vision and products, whilst understanding their needs in order to develop and implement a results driven strategy.
To be effective in this role you need to be a great communicator, organized and extremely metric oriented. You will need to thrive on new and innovative sales management techniques in order to continually improve your different sales channels. You are fearless in your pursuit of closing deals and highlighting value in the face of price increases.
Apply today to drive crucial and effective SMB software Channel Strategies and embrace a new challenge – all while working remote and having the flexibility to balance your work-life
- 5+ years in SMB software sales experience is a must.
- 5+ years in field sales experience.
- 5+ years of software channel sales experience in security, networking and/or communication software.
- Proven experience in managing channel partners – reseller, VAR, SI, distributors.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple sales channels.
- An ability to develop and implement a partner business strategy that will drive partner revenue goals.
- Ability to work independently, whilst being able to collaborate with team members located all around the world.
- Strong organizational skills & highly coachable.
- A passion for the high-growth environment.
- 25% – 50% travel required.
- Located in one of the following regions: Russia (for Russian SCSE) or USA
- Advanced English skills and Russian native speaker (for the Russian SCSE )
Join our community of remote professionals!