We’re running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Sales Development Representatives ($60k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As an SDR you will play a crucial part in our go-to-market strategy by targeting decision makers in key companies.
The ultimate goal of your conversations is to ensure that our services will add significant value to the prospect and to set up a more extended discovery call and demo. You will quickly become knowledgeable on the market’s pain points and needed solutions which will serve as the basis for messaging experiments to refine our core product offering continually.
Crossover places a premium on the professional development of its sales teams. You’ll be immersed in a comprehensive training program designed always to ensure that you are achieving quota.
Crossover diverse portfolio of technologies will allow you to hone your skills across many different verticals and products. The ability to vary your sales experiences will allow you to accelerate your sales growth when compared to your peers.
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to facilitate dialogue and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated and able to work successfully in a 100% remote environment
- Experienced with various technologies, including CRM and predictive dialers
- Cold calling and prospecting
- Previous Sales Development or Business Development role experience You have experience qualifying calls/opportunities to the next stage with the B.A.N.T criteria or similar methodology.
Join our community of remote professionals!